Thursday, June 03, 2010

Today's Soapbox

How about THIS??????? What a white trash piece of shit this woman is!!!!

According to the Post Gazette:
She claims her home is uninhabitable and worthless because the operator didn't pass on information that her son Richard has weapons, resulting in the killing of three police officers"
Unmotherfuckingbelievable.

No lady, your home is uninhabitable and worthless because your son is a worthless piece of shit who staged a war against the Pittsburgh Police Department because YOU ALLOWED him to bring an army of guns and ammunition into your home.

So it's your fault lady, don't come cryin' here. You should have been a mother to this kid and stopped him any way you could after he started bringing home guns that were for more than "hunting" (I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here that he started buying guns for hunting)

If your wondering why so crazy about this, here is my original post.

http://angermanagementgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/when-its-not-beautiful-day-in.html

Ok, I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Go go girl! I can see that you are at your happy place.....;-)
You know, it's always the mother's fault....;-)
When I heard this on the news this morning, I realized suing is now as common as wiping your ass. Either this woman has had a lot of time to do do some mighty creative (borderline dillusional) thinking or a scum bag lawyer knocked on the door of her uninhabitable home.
You know, I'm thinking of suing someone right about now....I just gotta figure out my angle so I can figure out who to sue!
Now...on to the cheerleading thing...yes I have pom poms. And, I have gin. So, come on over....
You'll have to cross the river and go thru the mountain. But, I do have gin. And pom poms!
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius!
Onward!
Judi