Sunday, January 21, 2007

OK then.........now that we know old angry ladies don't get served at Shady grove, let all send our 21 year old sons over there to stiff the waitresses.................We know how this AMGirls thing got started...Little did they know.....while we waited to get a menu and fucking drink.......the stupid young girls were waiting to get all the young men their drinks and there we sat.......which brings me to my point....we're older and have money to spend, their loss.....big time
Enough of that, Recap time......
Mel shock us all by changing her name to Mel-Cum.....need I say more....
Through the Tubes is still looking for a new cell phone plan if any one has any ideas...or friends. Mrs. Depp is to the rescue.
Ms. Tiny Tumor is not to be blamed for Mel-Cum...The Mayor doesn't know, that's what I get for leaving for "Five minutes". All I know is they have great skin and great boobs....They must be doing something right...... Maybe they could start their own Cum Spa. Millions sold in Europe. We might be on to something girls......
Hopefully Lucky got home in time to clear her cabinets....Did ya?
I hate to bring it up again, but the whole ShadyGrove thing makes me think of my favorite line from any movie. In Fried Green Tomatoes, remember the scene when Kathy Bates character runs into the young girls car after they took her space and called her old. "I'm older and have more insurance, Get the Fuck out of my way" I love that. Makes me think of the day the whole anger managements thing got started. Some boys thought it was all about them, it wasn't. I still can't go to Sunsieri's.
Judge Judy suggested Lot 17 on Liberty for this Thursday...sound good to us......
See you all there. Thursday, Jan. 25 @ 8:00.
Coming Attractions...Bowling Feb. 8. (Just think how we can vent with bowling pins.....)
LATE EDITION: The organizer of the Garden Groove @ Phipps (remember, where Mrs. Depp was whoring herself out for more drink tickets)was just in out office getting his teeth fixed. Told him of our predicament and he said he was aware of the problem and they will be selling more drink tickets next year as well as extending the event for another hour. Whew, glad we got that problem fixed.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. I think I might be sorry I missed last week

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear the organizers of the Garden Grove @Phipps have come to their senses. I also got a suggestion from a gentleman who was so kind to give me one of his drink tickets, which was go someplace before coming to the event and have a few drinks.

Mel Cum and I have looked at about 100 dogs this week, we might have to go to dogs anonymous

Anonymous said...

This falls into the category of things we know but we ignore them--"Let's go to the Mardi Gras for just one drink!" There is no such thing, but it is fun anyway.