- Pumping your breast on the job, do new mothers really need a separate room, or if they cared so much about it, maybe they could try staying home and raising the child themselves?
- How ugly are the curtains at Brillo Box?
- Mrs. Depp's cheap jewelry (is all her jewelry from New Orleans cheap?)
- Expensive face creams, can it ever help us?
- Marcel, is he available?????
- Does kissing strange men in Le Mardi Gras' cause cold sores ?(ask "Through the Tubes?)
- Speaking of.. are all the men in Le Mardi Gras' strange and will "Through the Tubes" kiss them all?
- Are we "Good eggs with bad attitudes" or "Bad eggs with good attitudes"?
- Should all people in 10th ward have a gun?
- Are "The Mayor's" booty calls with Mr. B worth it?
- How long will "Through the Tubes" keep this cell phone plan? (or will she try to get additional minutes from the man she was kissing?)
- Why did it take so long for Mr. Depp to find Mrs. Depp's "good Blue scissors"???
- And finally last but not least, "Camel toe" - friend or foe?????????????
- Get the answers to these and other unanswered quesions (that were not suitable for publication)this week at Hambones, Butler Street, 8:00.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Thursday, Jan. 11, 2006 Anger Management
Some random questions from last week discussion at Cappy's ...............
Posted by Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. at 1/10/2007
Labels:the madonna, AMG,smokey, the Cleevers Be There or Be Square