Sunday, November 11, 2007

A truely good person.


Last week I mentioned in my post about Notre Dame a friend and coworker who played on Navy's football team
Funny thing, today as I was reading today's paper, I came across this article about him.

http://www.post-gazette.com/localnews/

Take a minute to read it. He is truly an amazing person. He's a person who actually does things to make this world a better place. Not just talk about it.
And just by being in his presence, you want to be a better person.
Can't think of anyone else who I have NEVER said a bad word about.
This story is just the tip of the iceberg. He has many more that are just as inspiring.
Needless to say, he also travels around the country giving motivational speeches.

I'm sure we'll all be motivational speakers after a few of Jimmy Brose' Mojita's on Thursday!!!
On a lighter note, Click on box to right and the whole post changes to Jive talk while this post isn't the most appropriate to try it on, it's still pretty funny.

No comments: