Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack


Sorry girls. I know, I know. You don't have to say it. I've been slacking lately on this here blog. I better get back into action before there's a mutiny for Christ's sake.
Truth be told, I haven't had alot to say.
Scratch that.
I have had stuff to say, just not alot of extra time to say it.

Since it's been so long, and I have so much to cover, I'll try to just touch on a few of the topics on my mind lately. We can expatiate tomorrow if you'd like.

First up. Last Friday we received this postcard from Mr.and Mrs. Katsafanas. Too Funny.
Sorry. Can't open postcard to attach. I'll attach it later. Promise.
As promised!
Oh, forget it. I'll just bring it tomorrow. I just spent the better part of the past hour trying to scan and attached the damn postcard.

We all know there is no love loss between "the bitch" and me. Don't act all confused and shit. Y'all know who I'm talking about.
As I am writing this, I am sitting in my living room with the oldest son. He is watching CNN with an enthusiasm usually reserved for ESPN.
Obama just officially won the Democratic nomination for President of the United States.
WOW
We are waiting for Hillary to come on with her speech. Bill will be standing behind her biting his lip and all.
I don't know if they just heard my revulsion of Hillary for so long that it became church to them, but my kids dislike her just as much as I do.
OK, why is she on first anyhow?????
Oh, there's Bill, biting his lip.
Bill, Take her home.
Liar, Liar, pants of fire......go home and bake some cookies or something.
OK, I'm done.
I feel better. I truly thought she was going to pull a "Tonia Harding" and end up with the nomination.
You know what my son just said while listening to her speech.
"This is so scripted, how can anyone relate to her?"
Enough already Hillary.

So earlier this evening, one of the commentators stated that when Barack Obama accepts the nomination for the President of the United States this August 28, it also marks the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King's I Have a Dream speech.
That gave me goose bumps.

OK, enough time wasted on her, onto other rants n'at
I am on vacation this week. Well, I'm not actually. Dr. is. He went to Greece. I get to stay home. Whoop-de-do.
I spent the afternoon running around trying to get a few things done that I've been putting off.
So I'm riding down Butler Street and I see this woman who looks to be pregnant and she's smoking a cigarette. I think to myself, gee that's something you rarely see anymore, a pregnant woman smoking.
OK Karen, you might want to skip over this next part. I know how talk like this makes you queasy.
A got a closer look, she wasn't pregnant at all.
OMG, her boobs were............all the socks and orange stories in the world won't do it justice.....Lets just stop there.
Hope none of you have nightmares tonight. Sorry.

Yesterday I was on line looking up something. I can't remember what it was. Anyway,I came across a picture of Hillary Duff.
Imagine my surprise when, upon looking closer I notice that she and I have the same purse.
My love of purses is well documented here in this blog.
I love this purse.
Yeah, Hillary Duff and I. We're like this (insert crossed fingers).
So here we are.
Look at us. We're so alike. It's uncanny.My BFF.
Don't you think? Hillary and me with our Goyard purses
I think I had the same pants.
In 1976. (Same size too)
Quit laughing, I did. Geeze-oh-man.



Thursday will be a farewell AMG for Sharon who gets to go to Rhode Island for the summer. (Sniff, sniff)
You know where to go girls. Get those dollar bills ready.
The main event will be AMG Girls singing "See You In September"
Wonder how long it will take us to clear the place?
See you all Thursday.
'Round 8.

I almost forgot. GO PENS. What a game!
I think I've found my next husband. How does Mrs.Eileen Fleury sound?
Don't start the laughing again. No, not his father. Hey, if boys can go for the young things, why can't girls?

No comments: