Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I AM NOT ANGRY.


Today I am not angry. Really, I'm not. A little nervous about a few things, but for once, not angry. What a difference a week makes. People say that all the time, "What a difference a day makes". How true.
I hate to rub it in. But I am starting the countdown to my trip. Wow! is all I can say when I looked up the hotel.Here is the link, check it out.
http://www.parcodeiprincipi.com/en/main.php?content=ospitalita

To quote the Hotel's web site
:
The terraces of the Parco dei Principi offer one of the most thrilling panoramas of the gardens of Villa Borghese and the city of Rome. Anyone who wants to go higher will have to take a balloon.

We are right by the Spanish Steps.
We are also going to Positano and the Almafi Coast. Positano is where they filmed the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun".
I keep waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me.
And then the whole Pope thing. How that shy,dumb girl in the nun outfit below ends up in a place like this I'll never know??? Maybe I should ask the Pope, doesn't he know it all?
I am trying to think of a word to use. I think Humbling is one that comes to mind.
OK, enough.
I just got angry about something, could someone ask the "Blogger Gods" (To quote SAM) how to put those little lines under a word and you just click on it and it brings you right on the web page you want. Also I just spent the better part of an hour trying to flip the order of the pictures shown above. I wanted to have the hotel pic first and the view from the terrace under the quote. I give up, you get the point.
This week we are going to good old Elbow Room. I will be there around 7 if anyone feels the need to come a little early. I, for one, have been in all week and and getting the hell out of here early!!!!
A Domani
(You all see what I do to the English language, can you imagine what I'll do to the Italian language, excl

Save the date: 10/20....50th BD Party. More info to follow.

No comments: