Monday, January 21, 2008

About Last Week......


Um, about last week. Uh, yeah about last week,
Not only was I missing, it seems my common sense was missing, yet again.
Oh well.
I think it was worth it just to see the looks on all your faces when I got up and left. Too funny.
Then the whole stalking thing. What did you all think you were going to do if you actually found me?
Don't you know, you can't stalk a stalker. Did you really think I was going to leave my car out for all to see????
I would love to have been a fly on the wall after I left.
Poor guy doesn't know what he started.
The only thing I have to say on the matter is, it's a safe bet that I didn't go to meet MY stalker. (Not going to start that up again, I hate hiding in bathrooms)

My life, my crazy life.
Don't have much to talk about this week. (Or at least what I'm willing to share)
I'll just be brief and list things that burn me up:
1. I feel like running away to Florida. I hate this bitter cold.
2. Still do not have heat in my car, PLUS have a flat tire, PLUS it's stuck in my brothers parking lot in Mt. Washington.
3. Just listening to the news, Brugger's was robbed by a polite robber. I'm out as a suspect, I wouldn't be polite, not at Bruegger's anyways.
4. Just met a few in our group for Kevin's BD. I was supposed to post something. Too tired to remember. Sorry..
5. My secrets out.

My nephew's band is playing at the Sundance Film Festival. One of 6 bands playing with Bono. How cool is that???? He has the same publisists as Bono. I brag about that all the time. He corrects me by saying Bono has 7 publisists. I tell him, it's still big if one of the 7 is his. Right? Needless to say, I'm proud of my rock star nephew, Jeffrey Andrew David. He was born on my 21st Birthday. (Which, by the way, was the same day Pope John Paul II was made Pope. 10.16.78)

I just thought of a funny story. Sunday, while watching playoff games at varoius places. The last stop was at Elbow Room. A bunch of people that looked really familiar were there also. They said the same thing to me. We had a great time watching thet games. Turns out we all stayed at the same hotel for Superbowl in Detroit. They were part of Rooney family and we all partied together the night before the game. We all agreed, it was one of the best times of our lives. (Unfortunately, they got richer, and I got poorer going to the game) But it was well worth the trip. Too bad we aren't on our way to Arizona.
My life is so wierd that way, I always run into people from past events, over and over.
There is another crazy story about the girl I met at Wm Penn Tav. and the whole FBI connection. That will loose something in translation if I try to write about it. Tell you all about it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, lets go to Elbow Room. We haven't been there in awhile.
See you all there around 8.
Sorry this post is so mush-mash. I am tired.

No comments: