Sunday, January 27, 2008


Sometimes I run out out things to say. Are you done laughing yet? OK, good.
I just mean I'm starting to repeat myself. I end up writing about the same old things that piss me off.
So here I sit. Fireplace on. Took Smokey, the guard dog for a long walk in the snow this morning. Yes, this morning. I actually got up early today. Why, you might ask?
I slept the entire day yesterday.
Had a pretty wild Friday night. Just a clue into how wild. I was singing Karaoke at the Carleton Club with a guy named Burt. Burt and I hate each other. He hates my guts. He really does. He loves my whole family, but me. Don't know why, he just does. He doesn't even deny it. While we were singing (arm in arm) I was telling everyone, "Can't believe Burt is even talking to me, let alone singing with me".
Do you know he could have said something like "No I don't really hate you". But he didn't say a damn word.
Talk about getting off track here. This post is not about Burt.

So needless to say, I was a little under-the-weather .
So today I rarin' to go.
It didn't take me long to find something to rant about.
Page one of the local section of this mornings paper. I didn't even get to the death notices for God's sake.
Ok here goes.
Who the hell does Danny Montano aka MFOME think he is? And his mother is PROUD of him?????????????
We should all be so lucky to have a fine, a law abiding sons such as him.
Don't get me wrong. As a parent, I've done some pretty stupid things, and have been pretty blind. And everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.
But if I remember correctly, he was given a chance and the same night was caught in the Armstrong Tunnels doing it again.
I don't understand.
So while this creep is in jail, he has an art opening? Who's profiting from this?
I have a great idea, I think everyone who woke up one morning with MFONE scribbled, yes, scribbled, it's not art, it's scribble and defacement of property. Anyway, they should meet outside the mattress factory with spray paint and just let loose on his so called "Art". Better yet, use black paint. Spray floor to ceiling. Wonder how ol'Danny Boy and his mother would like that? Or the Mattress Factory people.
I'm not one to wish ill will on people, well, ok almost never. But wonder what Heather Pesanto, the curator of this exhibit, would feel is she woke up one day with her house spray painted. Think she would think it art?
The Mattress Factory called this a "natural Conflict"/WTF is a natural conflict???? Stupid little boys spray paint buildings that someone, not them, own.
I have an idea, when they get the urge, why don't they just spray paint their parents home. What, why not.
Maybe that should be part of the punishment. Wonder how Danny Boy's mother would feel if she had to look at that shit every day. Just a guess, but I'm thinking she doesn't own her own home.
"It's hard to see the artistic value in something that you have to have removed," said Mr. Olijnyk. "That's a natural conflict. But at the Mattress Factory, we're just about the art. Everyone who comes here comes here because we find their work interesting.
OK Mr. Olijnyk, my natural conflict? Deciding who's the bigger asshole. You, Danny Montano, his lawyer, or his mother.
I swear, if he ever defaced one of my buildings, I would follow him for the rest of his life to make sure he never made a dime until all of his victims were compensated.
So far he's racked up $713,801.00 in damages. Yes, $713,801.00. Wonder if he stole that from a bank and made a sculpture out of the money, would that be considered art?
Just askin'.

Or is it just me?

This Thursday AMG will be testing their artistic ability at Kil-n-time.
It's BYOB. We will meet there at 8:00. 38th and Penn Ave in Lawrenceville.
Let me know who's coming, so Ginny Ann can give her a final count. It will be fun, something different.

Also Erin's going away party is going to be Sat. Feb. 23 at Trinity Art Gallery in Lawrencevile. We'll talk about that more in the coming weeks.

I have to go read the rest of the paper now, so there might be some additions to this post.
God, Cyril (I'm too smart for all you dumb people) Wecht's trial is starting this week. Get your dictionaries out. He uses every big word he knows in one sentence. He just rearranges the words in each sentence. Saying the same thing over and over. But no one knows. Because they don't know what the hell the words mean. But me, I will be ready with my dictionary.

On a funny note, I was searching for a picture to go with this post. I typed in the word "Asshole". I thought maybe I would get a the word painted on a wall or something. You know what came up. About 25 Pictures of George Bush.
Funny.

No comments: