Friday, March 07, 2008

Ok, who didn't think about me and this post when you read this in the morning paper.
Be honest.
Too, too funny.
And guess what? I went to get my hair washed and blown dry today. When I read this, I cracked up.
This could have been me people. I could have been shot in the ass.
Don't laugh. This is serious.

That's all I have to say now, couldn't let this pass without comment, or I would have forgot.

I PROMISE, more to come about last night soon.
No one is out of the woods yet.


Seems like we have a stalker in our midst.
Well, I'll go on record to say Sissy La La's usually do cowardly things like that. How about 40 hits in three days from one IPO address. During business hours, no less. Looks like someplace didn't have many customers and the help had much too much time on their hands.
I think everyone who reads this blog, at least the readers with an once of common sense,knows every time I write a post, I usually exaggerate certain situations purely for entertainment value.
Maybe this blog should come with a warning.
WARNING
READ ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.
ALL OTHERS CAN KISS MY IRISH ASS.

One more thing for the record. Places we frequent never have an issue with us. It's usually us that, for various reasons, loud music, bad service, etc. choose not to return to certain places.
From what I know, who wouldn't want us, huh? A bunch of woman who like to drink and spend money.
As we've been told in many a place, we're the happiest group of angry woman most have ever come across.
Later fellow Lesbo's. (Only joking on that last comment, of course)

No comments: