Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Is Erin Guest Hosting the View?


The time has come girls. It's time for us to form a united front and come together for the common good. We have our work cut out for us this time and hopefully we'll be up to the task. But I think we can pull it off. It's a shame it has come to this, and I wouldn't ask for your help if I didn't think is were absolutely necessary.
But it's absolutely necessary.
What might that task be you're asking.

OK here goes, yesterday I spoke with our little Erin twice on the telephone. During the course of the approximately 1 hour long conversation, she (deep breath)made reference to THE VIEW three times.
Yes, three times. THREE TIMES!
We got to get her the hell out of there. And fast.

The conversation went something like this.
Me: Bla bla bla bla bla bla
Her: Bla bla bla and they were saying on the View this morning bla bla bla
Me: WTF did to just make reference to THE VIEW?
Her: Yea, they were just talking about this same thing on the VIEW this morning. Joy was saying bla bla bla
Me: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Her: bla bla bla bla
Me:<em> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ble bal(notice my bla is always longer because I'm such a windbag)
Her: Well Joy was talking about that yesterday on the View.
Me: Erin, listen to yourself for one minute please. Think about it. You are living in the Suburbs of Connecticut (aka North Hundington) sleeping till 10:00. Being a good little housewife. Watching THE VIEW???????
THE VIEW????
We have to go up there, get her and bring her home before she starts thinking Elizabeth Hasselbeck makes sense.
Geeze, just when I thought I had made headway. I bet she quit using the sidewalk again.


See you all tomorrow 'round 8.

Note: Before the nasty e-mail start arriving, I made refrence to N. Hundington because that is where Erin is from.

No comments: