Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Message to Gimps


Gee, folks are getting testy round here. I was thinking, I should add a warning on MY blog. (MY blog = I can say anything I want, if you don't like it, don't read) The warning should read something like this:

WARNING, SENSE OF HUMOR REQUIRED,
NO SENSE OF HUMOR?
STOP HERE OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OFFENSIVE MATERIAL ENCLOSED.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR READERS WHO CAN'T LAUGH AT THEMSELVES.

(including, but not exclusive to Scott, the Sissy-la-la bartender from Sunnyledge, who proved once again he's a sissy by not signing his name to posts)


People, all are welcome to read and comment, and not everyone should agree with what I have to say. But If you don't, have some #%@ and sign your name.
And remember, you came here. I didn't twist your arm. (Or did I one night when I was drunk?) If I did, I am sorry.
But you all get the point. There are enough blogs out there in these old Internets to please just about everyone. Find one that suits you and your beliefs.
Mine pleases me, OK?
Laugh people, laugh..........

One more thing and then I'll move on. Most of the stuff I write about is strictly for entertainment value. I find one thing that I found amusing or infuriating in a week and embellish it. I exaggerate to make the post easier to read. Lord knows it's hard enough to read through my horrible grammar. (Thanks again, Sister Angela, 11 grade English) Inserting a little humor just makes it easier to read.
Geeze, if you all take everything I write here for Gospel, I am a suicidal maniac desperately in need of rehab ready to kill waitress' for grilled cheese. (No comment from AMG)
Another point, some people reading comment to other friends that I must be really depressed it says so on my blog.
AGAIN COMMEDY......LAUGH...exaggerated to make funny.
In closing on this matter,if you don't like it, don't read.
This blog is just what it says it is. It's for us Anger Management Girls, a bunch of girls who like to go out on Thursday's and have a few laughs. Alot of it is inside jokes that probably aren't all that funny if you don't know me.
If you don't like it, F*** Off and read something else. Or at least let me know who you are.
Reminds me of an Irish saying:



May those who love us love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping.




All righty then, now that that's settled and all the gimps are gone.


I was going to cover something else today, but my computer broke last night. (whole other story) So I am writing this on the fly at work.

Speaking of, Kelbi, Dr.'s dog died this week. Needless to say, stressful week. He was with us in the office every day for 12 years. Dr.'s a mess. So I am ready for Mojito's tomorrow girls.


This week Mardi Gras for Bro-hito's.


Next week: Pollocks on Liberty Ave. I hear the service is great. Maybe Janice won't have to wait for HER FOOD, WHERE WAS HER FOOD! (And people think I'm a bitch!)

No comments: