Monday, July 13, 2009

One RingyDingy


I got a new phone. I love, love, love it. It's a Blackberry. I've been confused by that name and insist on calling it a Burberry. When I showed it to Ginny Ann, she thought it would be brown plaid. That's when I figured out I was calling it by the wrong name.
It is the coolest phone. It's the same one Jack Bauer uses in 24. Same ring tone too. Every time it rings I want to answer "Bauer here, send an ambulance. Now dammit!"

I can now read blogs on my phone. How cool is that? Now I'll never have a life. I'll be reading blogs 24/7.

And yes, I've turned into the people I hate. Right in the middle of a conversation, I just start reading my phone!

D'Amico here, do an intervention. Now dammit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no please don't tell me you also use a bluetooth.

You still have the name wrong.

These are known as "Crackberries".

Ananomus in Gibsonia- lol

Judi said...

Ah....I'm so used to all the blackberrying, texting and fancy phones that I actually didn't bat an eye when we were sitting at a super ridiculously expensive but wonderfully perfect restaurant (Hyde Park) and not 1, not 2 but ALL 3 of my dinner companions (my husband AND my 2 children) were preoccupied with their phones (Carmen has the blackberry, the kids have i-phones...they look the same to me). So, sweetie...I say blackberry on, blackberry on! Soon you'll be twittering, tweeting and all that other stuff..
Now I think I want one!!!!!
I guess I'm not good at doing interventions....huh?
Judi

Anonymous said...

OMG..THAT ONE RINGY DINGY LADY SURE SHOWS OUR AGE...SHE WAS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE.....

Lauralee said...

uh, hello. I am from pa, also. Your blog has been a curious read so far. Hey come check out mine if you'd like.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I don't offend you. Most of the time I'm just being sarcastic.
I'll check out your blog when I return from beach.