Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!


Does anyone know where I could fill out an application for Sarah Palin's "Death Panels?"
Do you think it offers health benefits?
If it does, I'm in.
I will need references.
Anyone care to volunteer?
I already have plenty of experience.

I think I might have finally found my life's work.
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

Can't take off work to take your elderly father to that Dr.'s appointment.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Kids driving you crazy?
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

And just so the kiddies don't feel left out.
Jane is no longer playing with that Caribou Barbie?
OFF WITH HER HEAD!! (If only!)

I think I'll like this new job.
Leave it to good ol' Sarah to come up with this! She's so smart.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Yes, you will be amazing at it! NO DOUBT! I've got a list of folks who I can get you started practicing on....!
You might want to start off an an intern...!
Off with everyone's head!
That's what I say!
Judi