Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Otis' Vacation


Sorry, I am writing this on the fly because I am having a great time on my vacation.
Oh wait, I am not on vacation.
But my new friend Otis is.
I am exhausted.
I have been out every night since last Wed. with more than few of those nights ending after 4 AM.
Hopefully I still have a job after he heads back to Texas.
Only joking.
It's been fun though.
I promised him I would write about something on today's blog, but I am too tired to think of anything creative on that subject today.
Sorry Otis.
I'll rant,I promise, but give me a few days to make it a good one!

This week's anger management:
How about Cappy's?
If it's nice, we can sit outside.
See you all tomorrow around 8.

This weeks objective: Convince Otis that he belongs in Pittsburgh because he shouldn't spend eternity with someone he loves, but can't stand.......that, and Houston is ugly, not to mention the whole Enron thing and the Bush's, lack of community. Geeze, I could go on and on. But that's a whole other post, I promise.

No comments: