Monday, December 15, 2008

He's A Sole Man


So Dumbo is not insulted that an Iraqi reporter would throw a shoe at him. Shucks, how nice of him. He thinks the guy just wanted to get on tv or something.......Again, he just doesn't get it.
In their world it is considered a huge insult to hit someone with the sole of a shoe.
Dumbo, he wasn't trying to insult you, what he was trying to tell you is you were insulting him.
Geeze oh man, ya just don't get it and never will.
Late Edition:
You know, if people wonder why I am outraged, it's things like the following. I am sitting here watching TV and they are talking about the bank bail out. It seems Bush added one little sentence before signing it.
Part of the bill puts caps on golden parachutes. Great. But as usual, all is not what it seems. It seems our beloved (cough, cough) president added just one sentence before signing. The cap only pertains to banks that were sold at auction.
The problem. There were no banks sold at auction, making the ban on so called golden parachutes worthless. Thus protecting Dumbo's friends.
Unfuckingbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think is particularly funny because for the last 8 years I have been saying that the only way I could through was that everytime W was on TV, I shut it off. Otherwise I would throw my shoe and I did not want to break my TV!! I feel vindicated.

The Madonna

Judi said...

Why would anyone waste a perfectly good shoe? That part of the world and their culture baffle me. I don't get it. I mean...how could a shoe ever be considered something to be used as an insult? Okay...maybe a bad shoe. But, still....
Shoes are our friends. Forever.

Judi