Monday, December 29, 2008

Momma's Boys

In my crazy family for some stupid reason, instead of taking individual pictures of each family we take only two pictures. One of all the boys and one of all the girls.
OK, here are the girls.


And here are the boys.


The moral of this picture story. Don't marry anyone in my family if you really, really have your heart set on having girls!
Here is the king of the boys. My father, in his Christmas throne. Hopefully the sisters will never see this picture. He has a can(gasp)of soda on the table. For shame. My father, always the rebel.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Boy, am I ever glad its over.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Missed ya girl! I was hoping you didn't get run over by a reindeer!
What a beautiful family of girls and boys!
Happy New Year!
Judi

Anonymous said...

hmm, maybe it is a Pittsburgh thing. I noticed when Ruth was showing the pictures from her family reunion that they did the same thing -- boys pictures and girls pictures.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I think its just a crazy thing!!