Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas......Ugh.....

So I figured I'd decorate my blog for the holidays..............can you tell I'm procrastinating yet again from doing what I'm supposed to be doing.....decorating my house.
Can't wait to take a new AMG picture this Saturday at Megs. The one on to the right is from last year.
Judi, hope you don't mind, I stole your Santa. The Ho's across it seemed pretty appropriate for this blog. Only joking girls.....

I purposely made it a little too busy in a tacky kind of way. Sort of like the Griswold's Christmas. Whadaya think? Personally, I think it needs more lights but I don't know how to do that. Judi, could you please put them on your blog so I can steal them for mine. Thank you.

Alrighty then, onto some rants that are taking up space in my brain.

How about this. Obama and Sarah Palin hold the number one and two spot on search engines for the year. Big difference in the two. People looked up Obama for information. They looked up Winky for verification that she really was as stupid as she sounded. I think half of the Sarah Palin hits were from me. Thank you. Yes folks, she really is as stupid as she sounds. Please, please check out my old friends Margaret and Helen. Gotta love them!

Target is planning to build a store in East Liberty. This dear people, is great news. Everything I need in life will be within a 10 block radius. Seriously. Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Borders, Walnut Street, Mardi Gras, Work,Church,hospitals and at least 30 bars and restaurants. And by living smack dab in the middle of the city, within walking distance. All of this and sidewalks too......I love it. No offense, but you couldn't give me a house in the suburbs. I love the city. But that's just me. To each his own--- It's the holiday season,see how nice I can be?

Speaking of the city, my annual trip to New York is coming up in a few weeks. Waldorf, here I come.

This evening I was watching KDKA news. They had on this whole segment about prescription labels. Dr. Maria, we are not this stupid. Who do you think you're talking to? No, were smarter than Sarah Palin. We know what "take with milk" means. It means take with milk. Dumb, dumb dumb. I turned the channel, again.

Last but not least, George Bush in a series of exit (thank God)interviews for ABC conceded that he was unprepared for war. "In other words, I didn't anticipate war," he said. Oh really now?????? That's the understatement of the century. Anyway, a good comedic read.

Did I forget anything? If I did, look out--I'll be back!

Next up---Christmas Stories.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love the Christmas decorating! Yes, my pumpkins and turkeys are still strewn about the house. So, that goes to show how far my Christmas decorating has progressed....! You are much further along than me!
As for stealing my Ho's....no problem. Hos are to be passed around. I'll see what I can do about getting some tacky lights...
Can't wait for your Christmas stories. I need a little merriment right now. I think menopause kicked in or maybe it's anxiety or maybe it's bahhumbuginess. I'm either *this* close to crying or screaming. Or both. I need a night out with a designated driver....! Or maybe I just need a night of really rauchy sex. Either will do. Or both.
What I don't need is a sappy Christmas made-for-TV movie to make me feel better! Gotta figure this one out!
Judi

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as too much decorating in my opinion.

But people don't listen to me

I have NO IDEA why!