Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Long Good-Bye


Awe geeze, do we have to do this? Do we have to have a final Anger Management for Erin?
I DON"T WANT HER TO LEAVE.
She's been a good friend to every one of us at one time or another in our lives.
Oh well, I guess she deserves to be happy. But I don't have to be happy she's happy!!!
Only joking, for cryin' out loud.
Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without her at bad points in my life. She is always a voice of reason in my unreasonable mind.
I know, I know, she's only a phone call away up there in Connecticut, but still.
Sigh, oh well. We are going to send her off in grand fashion on Saturday. But this week will be her final AMG.
Our little Erin is graduating and moving on. She is no longer angry.
So tomorrow's AMG we will be going to Sunnyledge, for her commencement of sorts.
We will be there around 7:30.
Sorry folks, that's it for this week's post. I'm too distraught to write any more........

No comments: