Friday, October 03, 2008

ABOUT LAST NIGHT.....


I just wanted to give a "Shout Out" to all my blog readers.
To all you "Six Pack Sally's/Joe's, I am headed out of town and will not have access to my computer for the weekend. I just wanted to let you all know that you're going to have to wait for a few days for my commentary about last night.
But you betya, I'll have plenty to say at a later date.

Just one fast story before I go.

My favorite from last night began with Six Pack Sarah starting her statement with something to this effect:
"When I was speaking with Henry Kissinger about this............"
What the eff??????
Like she rings him up on a daily basis.

So I'm on the phone with "The Madonna" this morning while sitting in the Doctors office. (I'm sure all others were thrilled in the waiting room)We were going back and forth about what we thought about the debate. And I am telling her how funny I found that statement to be.
And I swear on Harriet's grave The Madonna said the following:
Actually I have spoken with Henry Kissinger a few times at work and I couldn't understand a word he said. I find it hard to believe she did either, because no one does."
Only the Madonna. I swear I could not make that up.
Only The Madonna.
If you guys think I have stories, you should hear some of hers.

Well folks, I have to get on the road, more about energy later!

OK, one more thing. Did she really wink? Did a serious contender for the office of Vice President WINK while in a SERIOUS DEBATE and give a SHOUT OUT to a third grade class? Could you imagine Dick Cheney giving a shout out to all his Homies at Ligioneer Country Club???? Either can I.

No comments: