Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MY PAGES OF HISTORY!

The crowd in the subway was scary. My son Devin almost fainted. But it was all worth it
The Picture below is people behind us.

This is what was beside us.

The was in front of us.


I have videos from my camera and a bunch more photos. Have to figure out how to download them and put them on my blog.
Can I just say it was the most amazing day of my life. And I have enough stories for a year. But right now I am tired and sore.
I am so amazed that with almost 2 million people, most of them were behind me!!!!!We were off to the side, and sometimes a barrier for press got in our way. But you can't imagine the feeling of being there.
Some of the people spotted by our crew, Stephen Spielberg and Tim Russert's son.
I just wanted to get this out there. Post more later.....promise.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, if the bliss doesn't wear off then here's a website for Thursday nights topic:
http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

Anonymous said...

OH MY I am SO Jealous ! It looks like ya'll had AMAZING "seats"
What a great day for you . The subway, OMG Looked insane !
I cant wait to see more pictures !

Ruth Brannigan said...

I am so very happy for you!
It was an amazing day for the world!
Scoop

Irishembi said...

Sounds like it was awesome!

Hey not to spoil your buzz, but Winkey's been reading your blog. She's "lashing out at media and bloggers"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28778319/

Have fun with it!

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Irishembi,
HA. Bring her on. I'm not afraid of her.
I'm smarter!

Judi said...

WOW-Wee!!! I was looking for you...as was your other fans in my office who read your blog!
Yes, I'm sure it was the most amazing day of your life! Just watching it on TV was stirring and got me *right there*! This, despite the fact that I was watching it at my office...right next to my least favorite coworker of all time! Can't wait to hear your stories! You can tell them so well!
Welcome Home!!!
Judi, your 50 year old friend