Monday, March 30, 2009

Eileen The Dentist?


Why couldn't I be Joe the Plumber? Huh? Why?
Come on people. I went to see Obama when he came to Pittsburgh. Why couldn't it have been me walking up to him. Asking him "the question"
I can see it now.

Me: I am a Dentist. I'm getting ready to buy a practice that makes 250 to 280 thousand dollars a year. Your new tax plan's going to tax me more, isn't it?

And then
: After contacting everyone I have ever known in life. The media find out that "Eileen the Dentist" is not actually a Dentist after all. Sure, I gives dental advice at the Gras after a few. But really, I just work at a Dentist office. Plus, I couldn't even qualify to get enough credit to buy a half gallon of milk for cryin' out loud.

No matter. Eileen the Dentist turns up everywhere. The stupid Republicans make me their poster child. I even go back to being a Republican. I'm not proud. I can be bought.

Hell, it turns into a pretty good gig. They pay my way to go anywhere I want. They don't even care that not only am I not a Dentist, I'm not real smart. If I was smart, duh, I'd be a Dentist!

Now, tell me. Why couldn't that have been me?

Why this rant now after all this time? I was watching the news tonight and the big story was "Joe the Plumber" from Bumfuck, Ohio is in Pittsburgh.

WHO CARES!!!!! GO AWAY!!!! I can't believe people PAY to hear this whack-job. (Even if they are dumb-ass Republicans)

Pay me. I'm much more interesting. Some even tell me I'm funny. I'll even bring my plumber "friend."

Plus I need milk.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Hey, I'd pay to see you! And, I'd bring all my friends! Will you tell us about your plumber friend? We would like that! We're all pretty bored right now...
BTW...I've got this problem with a tooth that's falling apart. But, I don't want to go to the dentist. Is there another option?
Oh, I'll bring you some milk...I bought a whole gallon when my son was home for Spring Break. He didn't touch it. So, I left it in there to make me look like a good mother....

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I thought I told you about him.
No big deal. My friends make fun of me because I've been going out with him over two years now and refuse to call him my "boyfriend"

People our age (over 50!!!) don't have "boyfriends or girlfriends" Do they?

Anyway, no big deal. We go out every Tuesday and one weekend day. One time we broke the rules and went out three times in one week!!
For shame!
The rate we're going we should be up to seven days a week when we are both 72.