Friday, September 19, 2008

Caribou Barbie


Caribou Barbie

The Madonna just called to tell me that this is what they are calling Lipstick Sarah inside the beltway.
If this wasn't so serious, it would be funny.

I've been thinking. How did someone with no basic knowledge of fannie mae/Freddie mac get to be governor? Or mayor of a city for that matter. I bet Lukey, our Boy King, at least has a basic understanding.
The only thing I could come up with is maybe you don't have to get a mortgage to purchase an Igloo. Do you?

One more thing, (Isn't there always with me) Why is no one mentioning the Keating Five? This article from 1989. sounds like it could have been written yesterday.

"You won't let anyone forget that you were a prisoner of war. But you have played that tune too long. By now your constant reminders about your war record make you seem like a modern version of Arthur Miller's tragic failure Willy Loman."

How true. I wonder if the man who wrote the article realized John McCain would still be playing the same tune 20 years later. It's starting to sound like a broken record.

Caribou Barbie, too funny.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Hey!
I've been traveling the road to Happy Valley and back! Did ya miss me? On the drive home...as I was stuck on the damn Parkway East detour (through Churchill...Wilkinsburg...) I made a stop to...ah...go to the BR. So, I picked up a People Magazine (or was it an US Magazine?). BTT is gracing the pages!!! Seems like she is now a style icon....sales of her 80's suits are skyrocketing. Yeah, WTF???
Too tired to say more. But, I did want to tell you that I think the Democratic Party should pay you to write your blog...
Judi

Judi said...

Did you give a Hot Sausage call out?

As for the peppers....you can get then at Giant Eagle Market District.....in a jar....yellow with green writing....... Mancini's....fried peppers with onions. I buy the big cans at the Uncommon Market (not sure if they have larger ones at other places). You could also get them at an Italian store....not sure which ones are out on this side of the tubes. Bloomfield? Here's what they look like....http://www.pennmac.com/items/2913
You do not need to brown the hot sausage at all. Just throw it all in the crockpot---if you are eating at 2....put it on for 3 hours high or at least 5 hours on low.
Need anything else?
BonApetit!

Judi said...

Pepper call out?

Well, the peppers and onions are a little "greasy". So.....sorta drain them but leave a little grease (it's not really all grease....)...just a bit...
Can't wait to hear how great they are!!!